Instructional video on how to set up MFA
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA) is a two-step verification method that adds an extra layer of authentication protection. A user is granted access to a website or application after successfully presenting two or more pieces of evidence, something known, possessed, or inherited, to an authentication mechanism.
- MFA protects user data—which may include personal identification or financial assets from being accessed by an unauthorized third party that may have been able to discover, for example, a single password.
- Once the MFA functionality is turned on, the first time you log into Enservio’s platforms, the system will prompt you to add an additional verification method to authenticate your account.
- We recommend using the Authenticator APP if you don’t have access to SMS/ Text. To use this option, select Authenticator APP while setting up MFA.
- Please allow pop-ups in your browser for "www.contentsexpress.com" before continuing with verification.Click here to learn how to allow pop-ups.
- Once MFA is enabled on 01/18/2023, for security purposes you will have to set up your account within 45 days. Please contact support if you have reached the 45-day mark (March 4th, 2023) for further assistance.
- Select your country and then enter your Phone number with the area code and select the ‘Send verification code’ button.
- Use the verification code received on your phone to verify your phone number.
- On your mobile device open any existing authenticator application.
- If you do not have an existing authenticator application on your phone, you can download Microsoft Authenticator or any other application of your choice from your app store that supports TOTP (Temporary One Time Password).
- Click the add button (typically a + icon) in the authenticator app to add a Customer Portal account.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to scan a QR code and authenticate your account.
- If you don’t have access to a mobile device, you can download any desktop application that supports TOTP (Temporary One Time Password) to authenticate your account from your desktop.
- We recommend using Authy desktop authenticator. Follow this link to download Authy. Select your operating system and download.
3. Provide a phone number and email that you have access to. You can use your work phone, desk phone, or personal phone. Similarly, you can use your work email or personal email for this process.
4. Select a method to verify the Authy account. Once verified, the account is ready for use. If you are using your desk phone you will have to select” Receive a call” to complete this step.
5. Once your account is set up, click on + icon to add your Customer Portal account.
6. Go back to your MFA Screen and click “Still having trouble?”
7. This will display a code highlighted in red below.
8. Copy the secret (text in the highlighted square above), e.g. deuk3yiqsuz3p3cr and go back to the Authy screen and paste the code in the “Enter code given by the Website” area and click Add Account
9. The system will prompt you to enter an Account name and select an Icon. You can provide your email or some ID for this account and select any generic icon of your choice. You will use this account every time you have to use this desktop authenticator.
10. Once complete, you will receive a code to authenticate your account. Click the copy icon (highlighted in red) or copy the code.
11. Go back to your Customer Portal (Inventory Portal) login screen and paste or type the 6-digit code into the text box highlighted. Once done, select “Continue” to complete the authentication process.
Once your initial MFA setup is complete , you will see your option, either TEXT or Authenticator APP. Select your option to verify your account and complete the sign-in process.
Returning user verification using SMS/ Text
- If you are a returning user and you select SMS/Text as a verification process, you will need to choose "Send verification code". Then the SMS will be sent.
- Once you receive the SMS, enter the 6-digit code on the Customer Portal (Inventory Portal) login page, then click Verify Code to authenticate your account.
Returning user verification using an Authenticator app
- If you are a returning user, and you selected an Authenticator app as a verification process, you will have to open your Authenticator App to get the verification code. Enter the verification code on the Customer Portal (Or Inventory Portal) login page to complete the verification process.
- When a pop-up is blocked, the address bar will be marked Pop-up blocked. You will have to manually allow pop-ups.
Enabling Pop-ups in Chrome
Allow pop-ups and redirects from a site
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to a page where pop-ups are blocked.
- In the address bar, click Pop-up blocked.
- Click the link for the pop-up you want to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select Always allow pop-ups and redirects from [site] Done.
Enabling Pop-ups in Edge
- Open Edge and click the three-dot menu button, and then select “Settings.” Next, click “Cookies and Site Permissions” in the sidebar, and then select “Pop-Ups” and redirect.
- Leave the “Block” switch enabled on the “Pop-Ups and Redirects” page. Instead, we’ll be allowing pop-ups for only certain sites. Further down the page, click the “Add” button in the “Allow” section.
- In the pop-up window that appears, type or paste the web address of the site you’d like to allow pop-ups on, and then click “Add.”
- Repeat this process with any other sites with pop-ups that you’d like to allow.
Alternatively, you can also visit Settings > Cookies and Permissions, and then look in the “Recent Activity” section.
- Click the arrow beside the address of the site that you’d like to allow pop-ups on.
- On that website’s “Site Permissions” page, scroll down and set “Pop-Ups and Redirects” to “Allow” in the drop-down menu.
Enabling Pop-ups in Firefox
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences. Click the menu button. and select Settings.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- Go down to the Permissions section. Uncheck the box next to Block pop-up windows to disable the pop-up blocker altogether.
Enabling Pop-ups in Safari
- Open the Safari browser and click Preferences under the Safari drop-down menu.
- Select the Websites tab and click Pop-up windows in the left menu.
- Set “When visiting other websites” to Allow to enable pop-ups as the default setting.
Enabling Pop-ups on an iOS mobile device
- Go to Settings > Safari.
- In the General section, tap the Block Pop-ups toggle. It will turn white to indicate it’s turned off.
- Launch the Safari app. The changes will take place immediately, and you should be able to see pop-ups on websites that use them.
Enabling Pop-ups on an Android mobile device
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Settings.
- Tap Permissions Pop-ups and redirects.
- Turn off Pop-ups and redirects.
Allow pop-ups from a specific site.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to a page where pop-ups are blocked.
At the bottom, tap Always show.